|Hair loss and hair growth myths part 2
In the first part we have mentioned seven important hair loss and hair growth myths. In this part we will mention ten more myths.
Summary : In the first part we have mentioned seven important hair loss and hair growth myths. In this part we will mention ten more myths. 8. The myth - Some ethnic groups are less prone to experience hair loss.
The truth no scientific research has proven it. Although, it seems that Asian people have less hair loss problems than westerns. 9. The myth only men experience hair lossThe truth male pattern baldness is more common. Yet, a lot of women suffer from thinning hair and hair loss.
10. The myth women who blow dry their hair have a higher chance to suffer form thinning hair or massive hair loss.
The truth blow drying may damage the hair but can not cause hair loss.
11. The myth - excessive shampooing causes hair loss.
The truth - excessive shampooing may damage your hair using the wrong shampoo, but it can not cause hair loss.
12. The myth Hair loss can only happen after you turn 50.
The truth Hair loss can happen at any age depends on medical conditions and your genes. However, the chance to
experience hair loss grows as you grow older.
13. The myth Rubbing curry over the scalp may stop hair loss.
The truth Curry will only cause your hair to smell bad, It will have no effect on hair loss.
14. The myth Scalp massage prevents hair loss.
The truth Scalp massage has many benefits but stopping hair loss is not one of them.
15. The myth People who do not suffer from hair loss have no shedding of hair at all.
The truth Everyone looses hair. Average hair loss is about 40 hairs a day.
16. The myth excessive sex activity prevents hair loss.
The truth Unfortunately, there is nothing between sex and hair loss. We suggest you use only proven and well known hair loss treatments to stop hair loss and regrow hair. Good luck.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
911 Corp. conducted a study to find the best hair loss treatments. Find out the results on Hair loss prevention and treatments . All about hair loss on http://www.911stophairloss.com